Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who's in control?

Again so late but this is the first quiet minutes I have had all day & it will soon be tomorrow & the madness will all start again.
A friend has been reading in Second Samuel, and on talking about the chapter I tried to
Think of what I would do if I was David in thar situation. How would I act/ react?  In difficult situations many times my initial response is to rush in but David did not have to take down his opponents - he trusted in God and God was very much in control. 
I often feel the need to charge in an fix things or "make it right" 
My lesson today is maybe I need to read the message that DH bought me & hung above my coffee machine "good morning this is God, today I will be handling all your problems & I won't be needing your help so relax & have a good day"
I pray you are having a good day too! 
Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment